Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising or promotional material. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of Johnson & Johnson Limited (“Promoter”) and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Only one claim per person is allowed. Multiple claims may cause you to be disqualified.
- Purchase of 4 single Storks promotional packs is required for entry into the promotion. Participants must then visit www.johnsonbaby.co.uk/storks , enter registration in full, upload purchased receipts image (maximum of 4 receipts allowed) along with an image of the 4 single Storks promotional packs. The separate information provided by the Promoter as to how to enter the Promotion is an integral part to these terms and conditions.
- Entry to promotion is only available via the Johnson’s Baby Website www.johnsonbaby.co.uk/storks
- Promotional period opens 13/02/2017 and closes for receipt of claims 23:59 04/06/2107(“Closing Date”) No claims will be accepted outside of this period.
- The ‘Promoter’ retains sole discretion to withhold ‘Gifts’ without liability if in its view a participant is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The ‘Promoter’ reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- The ‘Promoters’ decision is final and binding on all matters regarding this promotion. No correspondence will be entered in to us unless the participant has a question which is not covered in the FAQ’s. Participants can email email@example.com
- The ‘Gifts’: 44,000 x Soft Plush Stork.
- The ‘Gift’ consists of 1 x Soft Plush Stork. The Gift will be sent 2nd class Royal Mail postage.
- Gifts’ will be dispatched within 28 days of the participants approved entry. You will be notified by email when your entry is approved.
- Entrants also give consent that their personal data will be processed by a third party based in the UK on behalf of the Promoter for the purpose of administering this promotion only.
- If the participant’s application is not approved/rejected the participant must go through the application process again in order to re-enter the promotion.
- All participants must retain their packaging and itemised receipts as proof of the relevant product; as the product will be required to claim the gift.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any claims that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruptions;
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- ‘Gifts’ are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the Soft Plush Stork. The ‘Promoters’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 44,000 Soft Plush toys are subject to availability. A countdown clock is visible on the Johnson’s baby entry form page on www.johnsonsbaby.co.uk/storks
- The promotion, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By participating in the Promotion participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, UK, SL6 3UG. Please do not send claims to this address.
Storks deliver babies…or at least they used to. Now they deliver packages for global internet giant Cornerstore.com. Junior, the company’s top delivery stork, is about to be promoted when he accidentally activates the Baby Making Machine, producing an adorable and wholly unauthorized baby girl. Desperate to deliver this bundle of trouble before the boss gets wise, Junior and his friend Tulip, the only human on Stork Mountain, race to make their first-ever baby drop – in a wild and revealing journey that could make more than one family whole and restore the storks’ true mission in the world. Available on Blu-ray or DVD NOW.