JOHNSON’S® Baby FIRST TOUCH™
Exclusive to Tesco – ‘Win 1 of 5 Photography Session packages to capture your baby’s first year’
Terms & Conditions
and disclosure of information that you may submit via the nomination form. This information is
before using or submitting information. The personal information you submit is required in order to
administer the competition, for your nomination form to be validated and it may be used to
correctly identify and contact your nominated midwife.
Terms & Conditions
- The Prize Draw (“the Draw”) is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their immediate families of Johnson & Johnson Limited (the “Promoter”) and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Draw. For the avoidance of doubt, the Draw is not open to residents of ROI, IOM and CI.
- Only one entry per person is allowed, any additional entries will be charged but will not be accepted.
- The ‘88802’ number is not included in any free text bundles therefore will be charged as one standard network rate message, this is dependent on the network but will always be charged between £0.08-£0.12 per a text. Check with the bill payer prior to entering.
- Entries must be made through text message to the number ‘88802’ with the word ‘JOHNSONSBABY’ followed by a space the entrants Full Name. Entries without a space between the key word and Full Name will be deemed invalid but may still be charged. Entries will then receive an auto response message to confirm receipt.
- Text entries that are incomplete or contain an incorrect keyword will be deemed invalid and will not count as an entry, but may still be charged.
- On entry, you will receive a free response message confirming your entry.
- No purchase necessary for entry into the Draw.
- Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted but may still be charged. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prizes in whole or in part.
- The Draw entitles participants who enter through text by 23:59 on 30th November 2014 (the “Closing Date”) to be automatically entered for the chance to win one of the following prizes;
- The Draw will be held within 3 working days of the Closing Date. The prizes consist of:
- 5 x Main prize: Three professional photoshoot sessions, to take place at 3 separate intervals throughout 1 year, 1 framed 5” x 7” print of winner’s choice from each session, £75 to spend on additional frames and prints of your choice at each session (totalling £225), 2 course set lunch for 2 after each session (to the value of £40 at selected venues dependant on location)
- 50 x Runner up prize: Casting Keepsakes Kit; this includes: 500g Colour change (chromatic) Alginate (comes in 2x 500g bags), 800g High grade Casting Plaster, 6 Polybags, 2 plastic cups, Cocktail sticks, Metallic paint, Artists Paintbrush, Glue and Frame 11.5” x8.5”. The prize also includes the following Johnson’s® Baby First Touch products: All in one Wash 250ml, Shampoo 250ml, Oil 200ml, Moisturising lotion 250ml, Barrier Cream 75ml, Wipes (1 x 64 pack)
- All winners, for both the First Prize and the Runner-up Prizes will be drawn by a computer process which produces verifiably random results after the Closing Date and notified by phone within 3 working days. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original with no liability.
- To enter text ‘JOHNSONSBABY’ followed by a space and your full name to 88802. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters. Details of the winners’ names and counties will be available from the Promoter on written request. Please send all written requests to JPMH The Laxami Building, The Tanneries, 57 Bermondsey Street London, SE1 3XJ within 3 months of the Closing Date.
- Bulk, forced or scripted entries prohibited. No entrant can use their mobile phone to conduct multiple entries. In this event, that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants must not attempt to enter / win the Draw by using friends or other family member’s mobile numbers/ registration details as their own to gain multiple entries into the Draw.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Draw and the prize(s) to be awarded. The Promoter is not liable for prizes that are cancelled or postponed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant or winner if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a participant or winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions.
- This Draw is not connected in any way to the prize. All brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. The Promoter does not claim any rights in such trademarks and the Draw is not associated with or endorsed or supported by any of such trade mark owners.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Draw and the prize(s) to be awarded. The winner acknowledges that the photoshoot is run by third party companies who are not part of the Promoter’s group of companies and that the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law, excludes any liability arising out of participation in one of the activities.
- Prize winners may be required to provide proof of ID, such as a valid passport, driving license or current utility bill and will be subject to a verification process to ensure they comply with the Terms and Conditions and ensure legal entry to the Draw.
- For winning text entries, the person entitled to the relevant prize is the person who was the mobile phone account holder at the time the winning entry was sent and who can produce such proof if required of by the Promoter. If more than one person claims to meet these requirements and claims a prize, the Promoter will have the sole discretion to determine which (if any) of those persons is the winning entrant.
- All winners of main prizes will agree to participate in any reasonable unpaid publicity that may be required. Winner’s names may be published on the Promoter’s Johnson’s® Baby website, in our Johnson’s® Baby emails or in various other print media, after the Closing Date.
- Subject to Paragraph 22 above, details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Prize Draw only. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter.
- At the Promoter’s discretion, another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended prize.
- The Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- By participating in the Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Limited, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3UG.