Help unlock tangles with NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo. And remember it's a good idea to wash hair in the direction that it falls.
Help tame even the hardest knots with NO MORE TANGLES® Conditioner – ideal to use after shampooing.
Remember to use a wide-toothed comb and try to distract your child with a toy or by playing a game.Make it go even more smoothly by using our NO MORE TANGLES® Spray.
1. Only use gentle hair products developed for babies and young children.
2. As soon as you've washed and conditioned, get the little knots out with a wide-toothed comb.
3. Make sure your toddler has the right haircut. If the hair is curly, you may want her hair all one length. If it's thick or wavy, a layered haircut can help.
4. Use a shampoo that's enriched with conditioners for the delicate nature of baby's hair.
5. Make hair washing as fun as possible with a sing-a-long or scalp massage as you lather the shampoo. Maybe you could let her blow bubbles.
6. Protect long hair overnight - never leave clips in, do keep hair tied up and if it's long enough you could also plait it before sleep.
7. In some weather conditions, your child's hair can become unruly. To avoid this, try styling your toddler's hair, by tying up for example. You can also use our leave-in conditioner to help.
Make combing hair easier with the JOHNSON’S® Baby NO MORE TANGLES® range
Learn about the rigorous testing, expertise and care which ensure JOHNSON’S® Baby products are safe, mild & gentle for your baby’s skin, hair and eyes