Jo Jingles: 2 classes for the price of 1
Closing down sale
*1/3 OFF ALL REWARDS*
**WAS 80 points NOW 50 points**
If your baby loves jiggling around to music they’ll probably love Jo Jingles classes.
Jo Jingles music and movement classes are great fun for children and can also help to develop important communication, language and listening skills.
Sessions are carefully structured to introduce fun educational themes, such as colours, shapes, numbers and animals using well-known nursery rhymes and action songs.
They have over 700 centres throughout the UK and Ireland, so you should be able to find a Jo Jingles near you. Find your local class
If this sounds like something your baby would enjoy then we’ll help get you started with a voucher to enjoy two classes for the price of one!
The aim of Jo Jingles is to encourage learning and development through fun and structured classes and all sessions feature educational themes and a variety of activities to suit all children’s learning styles and preferences.
Jo Jingles programmes are designed with the Early Learning goals in mind and help to develop:
- Communication & Language
- Listening Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Physical Development
- Creativity & Imagination
- Personal, Social & Emotional Development
Spend 50 points, and you can enjoy two Jo Jingles sessions for the price of one.
We’ll send you a voucher via email to present at your local Jo Jingles centre.
- The Reward Provider is Jo Jingles, 1 Bois Moor Road, Chesham, Bucks HP5 1SH
- Offer ends 31/07/2016
- You will receive your voucher via email once you've exchanged your points
- Voucher is one time use only.
- Strictly one voucher per customer.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jo Jingles offer.
- Vouchers cannot be duplicated or redistributed. The franchisee may refuse to accept vouchers that are photocopied, damaged or not printed clearly.
- 2-for-1 means that one customer can attend two classes for the price of one. Both classes must be with the same franchisee and in the same location.
- You must book your classes in advance and advise the franchisee that you will be using the voucher.
- If your chosen reward is not available, we reserve the right to replace it with a similar reward of equal or greater value.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any person resulting from taking up this reward.